Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
Redlands Unified School District
CHECK TO SEE IF YOU LIVE IN OUR DISTRICT: Click Here
Redlands Unified School District (RUSD) Internet Registration allows you to quickly start the process of registering a student for school.
There are 5 steps involved with the Internet Registration process:
- Child(ren) must be a current RUSD resident and physically residing in the home.
- Obtain a login via your personal email address.
- Complete the Internet Registration documents online.
- Email the Enrollment Center your scanned proof of current residency, proof of age, and current immunization record to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After registering a new student, you will have the option to re-use certain information to register a sibling.
Registration is not complete until you have provided the following documents in person to the Enrollment Center and have received a registration confirmation directly from the Enrollment Center Staff:
--> Click here for a detailed list of the required documents <--
- Proof of residency - All documents must be dated within 30 days prior to enrollment: Original gas, electric, city water and/or trash bill with “Service” address in parent’s name (if paid online, bring a printed copy); or rental agreement with current rent receipt (not accepted for room rentals); or closing/final escrow papers; property tax payment receipts; or pay stub; or correspondence from government agency; or voter registration; or Declaration of Residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of the pupil; or approved interdistrict attendance permit. Items such as cable and phone bills, driver’s license and other DMV documents are not acceptable.
- Legal evidence of age: A certified copy of a birth record or a statement by the local registrar or a county recorder certifying the date of birth, or a baptism certificate duly attested, or a passport, or, when none of the foregoing is obtainable, an affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor, or any other appropriate means of proving the age of your child.
- Current immunization record
- Physical Exam for 1st Grade
- Transcripts/Grades for all students in 6th-12th grade, plus, withdrawal slip if enrolling during the schoolyear.
To register a new student (a student who has never attended a Redlands Unified School) you will need the information listed below. It is recommended that you have this information available before starting the online registration. However, you may begin the registration process, save what you have entered, and return to your file at a later time to complete the online registration.
- Proof of Residency
- General information about your student.
- Name, address and district of the previous school (if applicable).
- Parent/Guardian’s home/work phone and address.
- Name and phone number of emergency contacts.
- Immunization information.
- Local physician name and phone number
To register a new student, click the "Register a new student" button below. If you started a registration earlier and need to finish, click the "Login" button and enter your email address and password to access your pending registration.
* For any student enrolling in Kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year, the student must be age 5 by September 1, 2020.
If your student will turn age 5 on/or between September 2 - December 2, 2020, he/she is eligible for enrollment in Transitional Kindergarten. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Enrollment Center at (909) 307-2470.