Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
Redlands Unified School District
CHECK TO SEE IF YOU LIVE IN OUR DISTRICT: Click Here
Redlands Unified School District (RUSD) Internet Registration allows you to quickly start the process of registering a student for school. If you are not able to complete the registration online, you may visit the Enrollment Center to complete the registration packet in person.
7 W. Delaware
Redlands, CA 92374
FAX (909) 307-2471
7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Registrations accepted 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
There are 6 steps involved with the Internet Registration process:
- Child(ren) must be a current RUSD resident and physically residing in the home.
- Obtain a login via your personal email address.
- Complete the Internet Registration documents online.
- Print the registration documents.
- Visit the Enrollment Center with your child, the complete printed registration documents, and your proof of current residency, proof of age, and current immunization record.
- After registering a new student, you will have the option to re-use certain information to register a sibling.
Registration is not complete until you have provided the following documents in person to the Enrollment Center and have received a registration confirmation directly from the Enrollment Center Staff:
--> Click here for a detailed list of the required documents <--
- Your printed registration forms
- Proof of residency
- Birth Certificate
- Current immunization record
- Physical Exam for 1st Grade
- Transcripts/Grades for all students in 6th-12th grade, plus, withdrawal slip if enrolling during the schoolyear.
To register a new student (a student who has never attended a Redlands Unified School) you will need the information listed below. It is recommended that you have this information available before starting the online registration. However, you may begin the registration process, save what you have entered, and return to your file at a later time to complete the online registration.
- A valid address within the boundaries of the Redlands Unified School District.
- General information about your student.
- Name, address and district of the previous school (if applicable).
- Parent/Guardian’s home/work phone and address.
- Name and phone number of emergency contacts.
- Immunization information.
- Local physician name and phone number
- Place of Birth/Education History; Date student entered the USA; Date first enrolled in any USA school; date first enrolled in any California school.
To register a new student, click the "Register a new student" button below. If you started a registration earlier and need to finish, click the "Login" button and enter your email address and password to access your pending registration.
* For any student enrolling in Kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year, the student must be age 5 by September 1, 2020.
If your student will turn age 5 on/or between September 2 - December 2, 2020, he/she is eligible for enrollment in Transitional Kindergarten. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Enrollment Center at (909) 307-2470.