Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
Redlands Unified School District
CHECK TO SEE IF YOU LIVE IN OUR DISTRICT: Click Here
* For any student enrolling in Kindergarten for the 2024-2025 school year, the student must be age 5 by September 1, 2024
If your child will turn age 4 by September 1, 2024, he/she is eligible for enrollment in Transitional Kindergarten. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Enrollment Center at (909) 307-2470.
If your student does not meet the age requirements above for Transitional Kindergarten and/or Kindergarten, then you must wait for the ability to pre-enroll online - it will be opened for the 2024-2025 starting in January, 2024. These enrollments will not be accepted for turn in to the Enrollment Center until February, 2024.
Redlands Unified School District (RUSD) Internet Registration allows you to quickly start the process of registering a student for school.
There are 5 steps involved with the Internet Registration process:
- Child(ren) must be a current RUSD resident and physically residing in the home.
- Obtain a login via your personal email address.
- Complete the Internet Registration documents online.
- Once all documents are printed and filled out, you can either bring all documents to the Enrollment Center or email the scanned, filled out documents to firstname.lastname@example.org to continue the enrollment process. If you do not have access to a printer, Online Registration docs can be printed at the Enrollment Center upon request.
- After registering a new student online, you will have the option to re-use certain information to register a sibling.
Registration is not complete until you have provided the following documents in person to the Enrollment Center and have received a registration confirmation directly from the Enrollment Center Staff:
--> Click here for a detailed list of the required documents <--
- Proof of residency - All documents must be dated within 30 days prior to enrollment: Original gas, electric, city water and/or trash bill with “Service” address in parent’s name (if paid online, bring a printed copy); or rental agreement with current rent receipt (not accepted for room rentals); or closing/final escrow papers; property tax payment receipts; or pay stub; or correspondence from government agency; or voter registration; or Declaration of Residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of the pupil; or approved inter-district attendance permit. Items such as cable and phone bills, driver’s license and other DMV documents are not acceptable.
- Legal evidence of age: A certified copy of a birth record or a statement by the local registrar or a county recorder certifying the date of birth, or a baptism certificate duly attested, or a passport, or, when none of the foregoing is obtainable, an affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor, or any other appropriate means of proving the age of your child.
- Current immunization record
- Physical Exam for 1st Grade
- Transcripts/Grades for all students in 6th-12th grade, plus, withdrawal slip if enrolling during the school-year.
To register a new student (a student who has never attended a Redlands Unified School) you will need the information listed below. It is recommended that you have this information available before starting the online registration. However, you may begin the registration process, save what you have entered, and return to your file at a later time to complete the online registration.
- Proof of Residency
- General information about your student.
- Name, address and district of the previous school (if applicable).
- Parent/Guardian’s home/work phone and address.
- Name and phone number of emergency contacts.
- Immunization information.
- Local physician name and phone number
If you started an online registration earlier and need to finish or if you previously registered a student through this online registration page, click the "Login" button and enter your email address and password to access your pending registration. If you are registering a new student for the first time through this online registration process, please click the "Enroll a New Student" button to start and create your account. If you have any current students in Redlands USD and you have a parent portal account, it is recommended to use the same email that your portal account is connected to.
If you encounter any issues with your online enrollment process, please contact email@example.com with an email detailing the issue you encountered.